This program does not include a discount.
The Ed. D at Rowan University requires the completion of 60 graduate semester hours (S.H.) made up of 16 courses (48 S.H.) and 12 S.H. of dissertation.
The program includes three distinct benchmarks.
Benchmark I takes place after the completion of four of the five core courses and consists of a written assessment, followed by an interview with a committee of faculty.
Benchmark II occurs at the conclusion of year two and involves a presentation to faculty.
Benchmark III is the dissertation defense.
Four tracks with different emphasis, but all tracks are taught via the three delivery modes.
- Higher Education
- Nursing Educator
Three Delivery Modes:
1. Ed. D. Completely Online (Except for two short residencies)
- First Residency is at the Main Campus in Glassboro prior to the beginning of classes from August 9 – 12
- Second Residency is at the end of the second year at the Main Campus in Glassboro for three days in July.
2. Face to Face Cohort
- Rowan’s Main Campus, Glassboro or Camden. The Ed. D. at Main Campus is a part-time program offered in an accelerated face-to-face format.
3. Ed. D. Hybrid.at NJPSA
- This version of the Ed. D. program has 60% of class meetings online and 40% face-to-face at the NJPSA headquarter in Jamesburg, NJ.